IIS is a lighting consultancy and design company, part of the RTCH Group, founded in 1989. We draw from our rich experience and deep knowledge base to develop extraordinary solutions to common and emerging design issues. What sets us apart is a collaborative approach that is scalable from small projects to complex domestic and international commissions.
We are committed to sustainable design with aesthetic and technical excellence. We proactively engage with other project consultants to develop design strategies and a framework for bringing them into practice.
IIS continuously innovates techniques and works to improve our results with each project. The exposure to the exacting demands of technology provides the critical knowledge base that is essential to the understanding of television broadcast illuminance requirements. We seek the optimal balance of performance, value and cost. Our greatest satisfaction comes from helping our clients to achieve their objectives and exceed their expectations.
CSR - ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES
International Illuminance Services are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for those whom we are responsible and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We are fully dedicated to protecting natural resources and the global environment, reaching beyond compliance with the law to create and implement sound environmental practices into our business decisions.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods. It is our priority to encourage our clients, sub contractors and freelance staff to do the same. This benefits not just us as a business but contributes to those future generations.
To fulfill the above, we will
• integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities
• promote environmental awareness among our freelance staff, sub contractors and future staff, and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
• reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable
• operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport as appropriate
• apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, electricity, raw materials, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community
• avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of
• purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly
• communicate our environmental commitment to clients, sub contractors and freelance staff, and encourage them to support it
• strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimize the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities
• encourage the use of public transport and cycle schemes by our employees wherever practicable